Christmas is coming and Rome is already full of lights and decorations.
Here are some tips not to be missed during this period:
- Known to fame is the exhibition of the 100 Nativity Scenes: now in its 40 edition, it is open from November 26 to January 10 2016 at Bramante, Piazza del Popolo.
- Stop at the popular shop “Al sogno”, in Piazza Navona. it’s impossible not to be affascinated and not to take photos to the windows of this toys shop, where small Christmas villages are shown. A great pleasure for kids and adults eyes.
- When everybody is in hurry for christmas gifts, Palazzo Fendi, via del Corso and via Condotti are the crucial places for this kind of activity!
- There will be also al lot of ice rinks around the city: the most beautiful one, like every year, will be that in front of Castel Sant’Angelo.
- The last but not the least will be the mass on Christmas Eve, which takes place in all Rome churches. The closest one to the hotel will be that in Santa Maria in Trastevere.
What are you waiting for?
Leave a Comment